Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, 25 OCTOBER 2010 // 1924hrs

Wee~
Today de activities fun leh!
We were doing something with the theme ' team building '
Haha

First game, we need to get into groups, according to our birth month
Den, we have a game on mutual trust
We will be in pairs, one blindfolded, the other lead
Next, we get into groups of 10, make a cheer
Den, still in the same groups of 10, me played a ' hand lock game '
Lastly, same group, we were each group given a packs of straws and we had to make the highest tower.

Even though we were only supposed to used only straws, each group still can come up with the tower as we were given ENOUGH straws.
I rmb that my sec 1 orientation had this game. but we had limited straws..
That time wasn't fun.

Tomorrow we have level games.
I wonder if it was TOUCH RUGBY or VOLLEY BALL
Both were fun.
I dun wan rugby.. shoes dirty.
I dun wan VB.. hands pain..
Haha! both oso have negatives.
Hmmmm... XD

Sign Off: YN~

No comments:

Post a Comment