Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, September 19, 2011

Long Long Ago~

Its been so long since the last time I have updated my blog
SOOOOOOOO... IM GONNA LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING!! WEEEE!!!

CAUTION!! PHOTO HEAVY

Pictures from July till now~






































Watsons Haul - Dollywink
Accessories Preorder
































Sec 2 Camp, 7 - 9 Sept
Accessories Preorder




WEEEEE~~~~ Thx for Reading~ Okay looking~ Anyway, my accessories preorder are made at Cowaiiness. The currently preorder is #6 and is closing at 27 September 11'. I had made 2 preorders with almost $100 purchase :) Cowaiiness owners are very sweet, patient and kind! 
Do Order From Them! ER HERM! They of course does not scam! Within 2 weeks, the orders will arrive at your hse~

No comments:

Post a Comment