Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, October 10, 2011

Heyyyyyyy~


He left.. Im all alone now. He wanted to patch. I rejected.... I know this will hurt him.. But I don't want to be hurt again... I AM SELFISH, I KNOW..

I am gonna start anew! I will keep him deep in my heart~ Now.. ITS EOY - End of year Examination! WOOOO!!! Today Math paper 1.. FREAKING LOST 3 MARKS ALREADY LURHH!! No more Full marks already... 28 oct to 30 oct, Class chalet. 6 nov to 11 nov, China, Fujian, Xiamen! WEEE! I really hope I get selected, together with Jieqi~~ !! I really want to go.. Cause its my first time taking a plane! WEE~~~

Anyway... GOTTA GO BACK TO STUDY ALREADYYYYY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA .. BYEEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment