Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Busy Bee

Hi people! I hope you all are still reading my blog yea? Im working these days and sometimes going back to school. My holidays sooo busy i never really painted my nails... This and the previous week worked at this flower shop. Their boss, macham take our advantage lor. $3.50 per hour. Ask our shop de full time make us do stunts. Climb here climb there. TSK! But found new job! Counter @ bike rental @ East Coast. There de people so funny can!! HAHAHA!! Enjoyed my first day there! No awkward moment ~ I like! But first day no dogs.. :( no fun!

You know square 2 at novena have CHOCOLATE RAIN!!!! I want the laptop casing larhhhhh... I seriously think its limited edition lor. The piece i wanted. CAUSE EVEN ONLINE OSO NO HAVE! EEEK MUCH LOR!!
This two are examples of their laptop casing~ I want de is white version. See! Cute right!! I want siaa... But so expensive! SO ANGRY!!

This is the camera i want!! Sony Nex C3 ~~ But Sony Nex 5N more new version. Aiya.. Also very expensive larh!! I always go to Sony if i visit T1. To touch that camera of course! HaHAHAHA.!

The centre picture is the quality of C3~ My friend used her own camera memory card and put in the camera to take de. HEHEEHEH! Cool right?! I want larh.. $1099.. siann..


My photobucket finally passed~ Thats why have photos on my post. Previously i cant upload pictures onto photobucket. And i dun like flickr... Oh.. i still have picasa! HAHAHA!! Next time i try using it. Hmmm... Gonna change blog design abit on mondayyyy~~ WEEEE!!! I dun wan tomorrow to come... Gonna go get scolding again! SIANNNNN!!  I no one.. .Got to survive 3 more days. just 3 MORE DAYS!!!! Say good luck to me!! Say say say! G-o-o-d-l-u-c-k! :D Next Monday - wednesday class chalet at National Service Resort and Country Club. WEE!! HEHEHE!! Tuesday BBQ! And im taking leave from work to go. HAHAAHAHA! Actually. His good. But how? I not getting one more until o lvl's is over. 2 years time.. HMMMMMMMMM.. SORRY. But yes. this is Yining. She decided de things. You cannot change her. HAAHAHA~~~ Im always looking forward to work at ECP, i duno whyyy.. HMMMMMM.... Okay! Count down to Sunday! Im counting down to Tuesday! HAHAAHAHA!! Byeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment