Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Friday, January 13, 2012

SEC 1 CAMP. Monsters VS Heroes

Yooo!! I went for sec 1 orientation camp on 4 FEB to 6 FEB. Monsters VS Hereos !! The design was designed by charmaine. So cute right??? The EXCOs has another tee in black, the words are in pink. I loveeeee ! Soooo Cute!! Anyway, 90% of the pictures below are taken by me, but not my camera. 
CAUTION. PHOTO HEAVY 




Im freaking short............ At the shoulder only lehh!










Don't know what they trying to do...


The power of FLOUR + WATER







Very SOUR arhh!!







I take de!! OMG loving the picture





Short as always!!!


Matthew: Very hot arhhh!












Guangsheng Feat. My iphone


Wahhh.. like a act cute only!





Senior BDAY. Celebrated with all the sec ones.






Milo Paradise ~


HA!! Not short alreadyyy


Camp EXCO tee~~~


MARVELS!

Weee! End of sec 1 camp. Okay most photos are of telematch. Cause only took photos during telematchh! The rest of the times im too busy taking care of the food. Anyway, ALL MY SENIORS SAY I SLEEP WALK AND SLEEP TALK DURING THE SECOND NIGHT. Perhaps im too tired thats why larhhh... :| Then right after the camp, reached home. Immediately fever. 38.8°C.  Den everyone go play. 
I sleep at home T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment