Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolutions

It's been quite a time since I blogged yeah? Things has been going on strangely throughout. A few more minutes and it's already 2013. That's lots of thing i wanna blog about, lets start with my resolutions for 2013!

Basically, I just wanna start my year with a happy mood! You know, there's always advantages with an happy start! MY GRADES!! For goodness sake. I did extremely badly for my Secondary 3 life. I regret alot alot alot. So, I'm gonna study damn hard now, and stop all my dramas!! Hehehe! O lvls next year.. A few more steps, it time to choose a pathway for my future.

Recently, I experienced something more than that I would encounter in school. A life experience. Last year, I went through an environment camp organised by Canon, National Envrionment Agency (NEA) and Groundup-Initiative (GUI) called H3ROES. It's a camp to nurture students into environment heroes, to save the earth! This year, I went back to the 2nd generation of H3ROES camp as an aspiring super hero! I went back to the camp for only 1 reason, is that I want to learn more, and pass down what I've learned to the next batch of heroes! It's a very fun and educational camp!

I have more to say, but it looks funny if I post all in a post! Hahaha!! I will be back!


HEY WAIT!! Also to get my knee healed by 2013! Yeh yeh!







No comments:

Post a Comment