Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, 29 November 2010 // 1804hrs


Times passes very fast!
My 2 months holidays has gone 29 days!
I have done nothing much..
Hais..

Recently went outing with my cousin,
Fun!
Took neoprints, and i love 'love joker', Neoprint machine
Shiny Shiny ; Loving!

Want a new nail colour !
Want this current font colour.
But dun think will find it..

Well, im getting bored.
hehe!
I managed, or did i?
To talk to my mum to allow me to wear high heels for new year
Really really hoped she allowed !
Dream heels - Oxford Heels , Brown/Black

Raining season until march 2011 - said by experts, thats wat i heard
So cold...!!
Currently doing some online shopping . Founded cheap transparent umbrella !

Muahahahhaha !!
Diary of the wimpy kid - the ugly truth will be mine tmr!!

Hmmm... thats all for today den
Grr.. !
Cold! :D

Sign Off: YN - Colded

No comments:

Post a Comment