Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Dear!

Months not posting.. god!
Sorryy arhh...
Was sick recently ( stomach flu ), cant perform for open hse!
That was something bad (N)

Got my new dunks,
didnt have to payfor it
That was something good :DD (Y)

Some new updates:
Meeting Jing Ting ( my dear dear cousin ) on Tuesdays, 23 Oct
Gotten the prize for my top in class, 20dollar pop voucher only...
( Prize presentation was a mess, everybody gets wrong envelope )
My Big brother went for Outward Bound camp, 1 week
My two cousins come singapore and play
Missed Open hse
Hmmm.... thats all! hehe :D

Haiyo.. how come this time nothing to post one?!
Sign Off: YN

No comments:

Post a Comment