Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Somethings

It's been so long since I updates
Many things are running through my mind
Money; Friends; Studies;
That's normal.
But mind Friends more den everything.
Everytime I click one random person profile,
I find the things they post are about me.
Why? I has not done my part.
I cared bout myself more then anything.
I dun actually think before doing anything.
I dun think another way round.
To say it sarcastically,
I dun care about my friends.

Why is this happening to me?
I dun get that feeling last year.
Did I change?
I must change back.
Isit.. Isit because of that?
That thing that happened in January,
That changed me completely..

The route I chose was wrong in the first place
Isit?!
I should had just lead normal life...
As normal as a normal being;
Whose unpopular and unnoticeable.
Yea..
To think of it,
I did really changed..
Haix..
Whats done is done.
There is no way I can ever go back.
Yeah..
_| ̄|○

No comments:

Post a Comment