Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A seconday 4 life

ZOOOOOMMMM! 4 weeks of the 1st semester is gone, and life is starting to reveal its true colours. Everyday reach home around 5-6 plus. 7pm if its the CCA days. Bathe rest dinner and its around 9 already. Freaking left with 1hr, as I HAVE to sleep at 10pm, any later I would feel extremely tired in school. I barely have the time to complete my homework, weekends are my most treasured time in the whole 4 weeks. Last year, I don't anticipate weekends, except the fact that i get to wake late. Weekends now are like one of my keys to success. Without weekend, it will be very difficult for me to revise..

Last Saturday went JB with Jia Hui~ a very tiring trip, and its my first time taking malaysia public bus.
Apparently the ride was : Smelly ( poor venditation )
                                       Super warm ( poor air-conditioning )
                                       One can board or alight the bus anywhere, even traffic light!











This two pictures below is taken with an iPhone app that is not available on andriod. Sadly Im using iPhone 4, and the phone megapixels is only so-so, the picture quality isn't quite nice. So difficult to take the photo, the stairs is kinda the only pathway to get to the upper level! People my age! I think u all know what those 'charged' kiddy cars are? We actually wanted to sit in it, and take a photo, but the person-in-charge look so scary, we didn't dare to ask!



Anyway, gonna end here. Just a very short post! Stay tune to CNY 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment