Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Seven. Eight. Nine.

Right now if u view this post today, u see a big gap after January till July! Haha that's a gap that will be filled after my o lvls. I have everything that I'm supposed to be posting drafted alr! Just that I really didn't had time to edit the posts..

Short preview of my life, I'm 3weeks away from prelims and 10weeks away from my o lvls paper, where I'm 4weeks away from my English o lvl oral examinations.

Time passes so fast and it's time I plan for my future. If I do not plan now, when will? I want o be ur pets' doctor, surgeon. I don't want to stop at being a veterinary clinic's assistant, a zookeeper, or even just someone who grooms pet.. I want to operate on them, not as a hobby, but to save them! That's my dream. I have lots of dream on wearing the white coat, but this was my final and the one I would like to pursue in!! You know, I've even thought of plastic surgeon too, but it's not practical.

I'll end off her! Gotta prepare and study! Ciao!

Ning.

No comments:

Post a Comment