Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

1 2 3 POSE !

YOYOYOYO!! Which girl doesnt likes to take picture?? HMM? Anyway, I was playing with my eyeliner. I haven't opened my dollywink pencil liner. Don't feel like using it so early! Im still using my majorlica perfect automatic liner. HAHAHA!!

CAUTION. PHOTO HEAVY.


Liner better or with lash? Liner better to me! 


Just went to bank to check bankbook. I received my Exim Arts salary already. But its freaking less less less than expected. 101% confirm trying to cheat my money larh!! Tomorrow going to call cat to ask bout it. Think I 3 years old arh. Give $3.50/hr, I already mian qiang work already. Now still eat my pay.. Well, Just now my conversation with my mum is freaking hilarious :
*ATM comes out the updated bank book*
Mother : Wah!! 138.25 only arh?? SO LITTLE!!Me : Sarcastic leh mother! Bu yao copy wo lehh. But I ownself go count, got 196 lehh!!Mother : I think you better go call the cathryn ong arh. I still have her number.Me : AHAHAHA!!! I put the paper in the toilet then never throw marh!! I oso knowww!
* Calculate : [ 138.25/3.5 = 39.5 hrs] [39.5/5hrs = 7.9 ] *
Me : WAH?!?!?! 7.9??? I worked 8 days only mehh??!!? I work 10 days lehh!!Mother : WAHHH!!! You still can remember arh?!Me : OF COURSE LARHH!!Mother : I tell you. You go bao the shop larh!! Make the shop famous. Famous of eating young young part timers money.  You go walk pass the shop then say all the bad things loudly.Me : Wah.. Later they sue me arh.Mother : You sue them first.


I love my mother seriously!!! HAAHAHAHAH!!
This week work only 1 day.. PATHETICCCCC!!! But this Saturday go make bank card and Sunday go Malaysia!! WEEEE!! So long never go Malaysia liaooooo!!! Should I bangs, side bangs or super layer my fringe? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... Anw, Im definitely going down to Magma Heritage to see dolls! Hahahaha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment