Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, December 12, 2011

Doll ?


" Pullip Dolls.. Perfect hair, perfect skin, extra large eyes, long lashes. How does it feels to be one? Having what a doll has was my dream. It has always been. "








What will happen if there was actually real guys that looked like this? Girls will go crazy!! I will too! But what if those guys has perfect personality? Kind, Well-mannered, Generous, Filial, Friendly. Oh goshh! I will faint!

Well, i'm actually a pullip doll maniac. I don't collect them, cause they are too expensive, but i collect their photos! Hehh! And of course.. I hate barbie. She is scary. And her hair is horrible. I know alot people collect barbie. But i would only collect pullip.

No comments:

Post a Comment