Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, December 19, 2011

KSL City Mall @ JB


Hello!! Just a random post. I went KSL City Mall to search for clothes!!! And i finally found!! RM 100 for a pair of limited edition pants.. HAHA!! The pants was specially dug out for me! HAHA! Happy like a siao. Cause u know the shopping centre very big. Den i explore L1 only, i very sian liao. Go L2, first shop i went in, immediate ask got * BLANK * marh. Den she say she check, talk to manager, the shop actually got two branch! The manager took me to L1. Den i was like : Didnt i just rant L1, why the shop have i duno. Den she went straight to their storeroom to take out for me. HAHAHA!!! That pair was not even on display. Each size only got one piece. Their clothes on display changes every month :O. So their clothes not many people will have the same piece! HAAHAHA! I LIKE! 

Went i first reached the shop, the manager met a family which is her regular customers. The boys in their family so cute and shuai! Ahahaha! Then they all thought me and my mum is the manager de family members! This shop import Mr Rich de apparels for guys. SO COOL SIA!! GIRLS SHOULD HAVE SUCH STYLE ALSO! HAHAAHA! Mr Rich de models so shuai and cute sia !!!! The creator, MISSTER,   Chris Lai! Hahahaha! His a male. But i wondered why MISSter and some blog used "her"



Why taiwan models so cute de! HAHAHAHA!!




ALIEN HUANG!! E JIN de laogong!! Why not come singapore lehhh?? My friend sad le!!

KPOP FANSS!!! YOUR HEART ITCHYY????? HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! My sister Jing Jie just went CRAZYYYY! AHAHAHHAAHAHA







Half the shop KPOP, half anime! HAHAHA!!! Okay! I end my blog post here!! Very late already... NEED TO SLEEP LE!!

5 comments:

  1. i must go here..thanks for posting..im really crazy,ahh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the store? As im going there soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the store? As im going there soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shop are already close !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete