Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let me tell you something funny okay?

Well, its veery obseen, and it happened to me - PS - !

Today in times, me and gee nee were looking for my book.
Well, we found. Last book.
Den because that book was yk paying,
I had to wait for him.

That time, not many ppl was in times.
When we were walking around, bored,

I den saw this two guy near the book
DEN, i randomly heard them saying wimpy , or so,
I stared at the book and prayed with my both palms covering my nose and mouth.
SUDDENLY, the two guys turned over and, or did they, saw me praying
If they did, well thats very embarrassing..

After they i walked away, i quickly take the book in my hands, incase someone else buys it
I noe u might think the whole times books oso will OOS de meh?
The problem is, the staffs never actually find the stocks for u..
They only sit infront of the computer, and duno wat they doing, den suddenly tell u no stocks.
Ha! so funny!

But nevermind! :D at least i DUNO the two guys
Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment