Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, December 20, 2010

A post, untitled :D

Hey!! Know Wat??
After all consideration,
I have decide noooott to trim my hair:DD

But instead, take care of it!
Hehe!
WANs to grow my hair till my butt,
And trim until my hair isn't that layered,
And cut a new style out!

Of course not cut-en by mee..
By Aunty Esther, my hairstylist
It is outer of my hair bob style, before shoulder
And the inner length remains!

Dun understand?
Hmmm... Ramie yang had that hairstyle once
Try searching her fotos and see if there's her in that hair style

This post is made using iPhone,
I still duno how to change the font colour
Hai hai...
Ignore my all purple :D
Shall not edit it on computer:D

Sign Off: YN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment