Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Friday, July 29, 2011

Live to the fullest


Hello! Exam exam exam.. NOW ALSO HAVEN'T END!!! I HEART CANMAKE EYELASHES!!! BUT I WANT DOLLYWINK's!! EEEWWW MUCH!!!!! MY CONTACT LENSES WAS CONFISCATED BY HSA... NOW ONLY CAN REFUND... I WANT THE LENSES SO MUCHH!!! NOW MY ONLY HOPE IS THE OTHER BLOGSHOP, AS I BOUGHT TWO PAIRS OF THE SAME~...

My previous eyelashes was from kiss me heroine make, but their glue not so nice. THE CANMAKE GLUE IS SO EASY TO REMOVEEEEE~~

Today my school cupboard metal broke into half. All the books inside ( we didnt brought homee.. we put inside :P ) DROP OUT!!! OMGGG!!! The first thing when i went to class after the mother tongue lesson was find my books!!! HAHAHA!!!

B-E-A-UTIFUL BY MEGAN NICOLE IS NICEE :D I LIKE HER COVERS TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment