Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wallets



Hahaha!! My aunt got me this from Taiwan! The middle on is the actual piece. I find this wallet similar to those blogshops sells, Korean Slim P. Wallet. But I like this more, all because of the compartments! The brand of my wallet it Golden Koiea. If u search it, u will be able to find it. However, i suspect that there is actually the real brand called Golden Korea. As while I was browsing through the photos, I happened to find photos of the wallet with Golden Korea, but the name of the picture was called Golden Koiea.



These are the blogshop pieces. They do not have an extra compartment for the coins, and at the front, I can use it to hold my pins, or any important paper.

Anyway... WAHHH!! Today macham soooo tiredd sehh! Watsons faster sale again!! I missed your lovely prices :P ! Hahaha! HMMMM... Today an unknown guy said hi when walking past me. Dunno is talk to me or what. As he wasnt on phone nor anyone went to him. Hahaha! Whatever! That person sooo old. I mean, for my age. Neither do I wish to know a stranger out of no where!

1 comment: