Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Excited to new year?

Babe and Hunks out there!
Bought ur CNY clothes alr?
I bought mine!
Hehehe!!

When my mum's washing all CNY clothes ytd,
I just found out i didnt buy ANY shorts at all!
OMG!
First time in the CNY im actually wearing dress and skirts!!
COOL~

But no heels to match D:
Saddening...
Haii haii.
PEEP into my mum's shoe box and find?
While, i peeped days ago..
All aunty shoes
Heels also very ugly.
BLEHH!!

THE HEELS I WAN OSO NOT VERY HIGH!
AND CHEAP SOMEMORE!
COMPARED IF BUY FROM MALAYSIA,
MALAYSIA MORE EXPLANSIVE ARHH!

Ehh! Oppss!
I got one shorts.
Heh!
The highwaist shorts :D
HEHEHE!!

Oso oso!
Its the first year i shall put make up!
Weet weet! ~ :D

Ouhh La La ~
i wan all my stuff before CNY,
So can use!
Contactss!!! shall start asking my mum to do,
From optical ones
Den after a few long long,
I will buy EOS lens, Barbie Lens! WEET~
Cause i need consultant,
Before putting contacts,
Even if i have seen my friends doing.
Otherwise will spoil my eyes.
Andd... i DUN WAN TO PAY for my consultant fees (stingy girl here! :P)
Minimum oso need 10$
Nope, i shall not pay for it

TMR TMR! WEE~
WEE~
CNY CNY! WEE~
WEE~

Buay buay!
Nothing to post le :D

Sign Off: YN

No comments:

Post a Comment