Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Monday, January 17, 2011

SC Day 1 & Saturday Trip - Monday, 17 January 2011

OH MY GOD!
First day of SC and i completely forgotten about the meeting in the morning.
SOOO DAMN SCARED OF SOMETHING HAPPEN SIAA!!
Den after that, I forgot the bring my sci SET 2, ( pract 2, theory 2, TB 2 )
And my sci cher is one of the teacher-in-charge of SC siiaa!!
So scared i kena sacked..
NO SHALL I NOT BE SACKED!

WEE!! Sat, I BOUGHT MY FIRST HIGHWAIST SHORTS!, Eventhough ex.. :PP
We Actually planning,
Tampines - Bugis - Clarke Quay - Serangoon - Tampines.
It will be so time saving.
But because of just one wrong bus, actually 33, but took 32,
It became
Tampines - Clarke Quay - Bugis - Serangoon - Tampines.

I love bus rides!
Wee!!
I love seeing the scenery, and toking to friends on seat!
Mrt rides are too fast, no fun at all.
Wats more, No chair :P

We took Bus 168 to bedok, Den 32 (33) to clarke quay,
den purple line to dhoby ghaut, den red line to city hall,
den green line to bugis, to paya lebar to circle line to serangoon
den 81 to duno where, den 72 back to tampines.

If we took 33 at first, we would go to bugis, den same bus same stop to clarke quay
den purple line straight to serangoon den bus home.
See so time saving, can shop longer.
:D

But nvm. :D
Shiok Shopping
And and, This is Not a post to keep my blog active :D

Sign Off: YN LALALA ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment