Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hi! - Friday, 14 JANUARY 2011

Oh My Dear Mrs Kho

Please Please Please

Get Well Soon!! :DD

My Maths is dropping

already!!

ARHH!!

See You On Monday!!

I was SELECTED to be student councillor!!
WOOs ~~
But still under inspection until april.
Everyday wear tie
After confirm, wear SC tie + Badge :D

COOL!
Im in the dance money money money & toxic!
Weet Weet!!

The toxic moves so cool!
Jia Hui and Hui Min Tried so hard to get in but cant.
Cause their dance is right after toxic, den no time for them to change.

Tmr going girls outing with E Jin and Dong Miao!!
WOOO!!
Go Bugis - Clarke Quay - Serangoon!
Ha! chiong all three places.
If got time go Bukit Gombak collect my specs.
Cause blogshop owner not free :O

Anyway, as usual, another post keeping my blog active :DD

Sign Off: YN

No comments:

Post a Comment