Hello! welcome to my blog! Leave a tag yeah! Happy Reading! Ruby Red Bright Orange Chrome Yellow Lime Green Electic Blue Light Indigo Royal Purple Neon Pink

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Style for CNY?

Gyaru Style for CNY? How about that?
Its so damn kawaii okay!
Whats more, Gyaru are actually Tanned!
And.. theirs are artificial, while mine is natural :D
And and.. Nevermind :D
Let the pictures do the toking eh!

Damn Big Bow.. Where to get...

Bow Big big

Gyaru Nails


OMG!! LOVE THE KAWAII HAIRR!!



This Makeup, If i really do it..
I think i will spend at least 2 hours :O


So.. Gyaru!
I really wan the style for this upcoming CNY
But But..
No Bleached Hair.
No Contact Leses.
No Kawaii Nails.

My mom.. most prob wont get me bleached hair and lenses.
Kawaii nails..
I wan ready made.
Make from the nails salon..
Idk. mybe no such services.

Cause i only noe they do gel,
Once removed, cant use alr.
Those sell outside ready made, Maybe no my size.

How?
Wait until the day comes lor. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment